Avoid Any In-Home Accidents
When it comes to the older members of your family, fall prevention is essential. Falls can lead to severe injuries. Count on our professionals to take care of your loved ones. We will do everything we can to ensure that your loved ones are safe and comfortable.
Suggested preventive measures for the safety of your loved ones:
- Be sure your home is well lit – use night lights in your bedroom, bathroom, hallways, and stairways.
- Remove throw rugs or fasten them to the floor with carpet tape. Tack down carpet edges.
- Do not put electrical cords across pathways.
- Install grab bars in your bathtub, shower, and toilet area.
- Install handrails on both sides of stairways.
- Don’t climb on stools or stepladders. Get someone to help.
- Wear shoes with non-skid soles.
- Repair sidewalks and walkways so that surfaces are smooth and even.
Call Us Today at (860) 372-4656 for More Info About Our Adult Day Care Services!