Quality Day Care Services for the Elderly
Many older adults are not quite ready for an assisted living facility, yet can feel alone and isolated staying at home by themselves during the day. Relive Care Center provides the perfect place to spend the day for older adults and other adults who want more socialization and/or need someone to help them with daily care.
If you are ready for an assisted living facility but the one you have selected has a waitlist and some care is needed during the day, Relive Care Center can be that interim place during the transition.
Know that your families’ peace of mind will be restored as they see their loved one blossom under the companionship and caretaking provided at Relive Care Center. The first visit is FREE!
Our adult day care services will definitely help keep seniors from feeling lonely. We offer a safe and secure environment for the aged who are battling Alzheimer’s and dementia. Get in touch with Relive Care Center today!
Relive Care Center Provides
- Connection to reduce isolation
- Mental stimulation through activities like music, art, cooking classes, outings, games, and special events.
- Exercise daily to improve strength and flexibility.
- Meals served daily are both delicious and healthy.
- Monitored vital signs – any concerns conveyed to the family.
- Qualified staff includes a nurse and an activities coordinator.
- Individualized programs to meet the unique needs of each client, including:
- Memory loss
- Parkinson’s care
- Transportation to and from home or office, and to doctor appointments and shopping as needed.
- Easy transition – when the time comes to transition to an assisted living facility, the routine will feel more familiar after spending time at Relive Care Center.
Call Us Today at (860) 372-4656 for More Info About Our Adult Day Care Services!